Procrastination (But I Digress)

Monday, January 07, 2008

Slow Motion

As Erika put in Mom's blog, it was a very nice memorial for Mom last Friday. I met a few of her cousin's children who shared great stories and a lot of her friends from Holiday Park. It was great meeting Jeannette and Aunt Pat as an adult and spending time with Aunt Rita, Aunt Monica and Uncle John. My sisters and I had a wonderful visit and I got to hold that cute baby Lynn for as long as my arms would hold out. I was the resident Lawyer, but since I practice in California, we got great advice from Mom's friends at Holiday Park. We had a wonderful snow fall, making Michigan extremely pretty for a few days and although I bundled up to the max--it really wasn't as cold as all that.

I have a very large pile of work to do on my desk now and a lot on my plate for ABWA and PTSA, but I'm kind of moving in slow motion. It's all waited this long--I think I'll just take my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home