Procrastination (But I Digress)

Monday, December 25, 2006

The Plane Landed

Luggage was recovered. Long drive was taken past tall buildings at airport where there were a lot of planes, and then tall buildings downtown by which time Jackson was too sleepy to comment and finally tall buildings in Glendale, which I'm not sure even earned a glance from sleepy boy.

Jackson met Caitlyn and they hugged. It was truely a kodak moment and no one had their camera out. Not to worry, they hugged again. This time the camera was out, but the picture wasn't perfect. Not to worry, they hugged again and again and again and again. It was some game. Jackson is a good hugger--he really holds on tight. Caitlyn is all for show and the game soon became hug, Jackson holding on, Caitlyn pushing him away with increasing intensty. Soon it was time to bring out the dog. Caitlyn hugged the dog right away and so Jackson was game to try also. The dog was a trooper, but Lync still bothered Erika by trying to get up in her face. I have to show Erika how her foot can easily get rid of the dog.

It's early Christmas morning, but I think that I'm the only person up. Since Jackson is still a little clingy, the more sleep, the better and I'll type quiet.

Merry Christmas everyone.

3 Comments:

  • At December 25, 2006 at 9:55 AM, Blogger paulette said…

    Did Jackson deliver your big hug? He promised to give you one from me.

    I saw the pictures on Adrienne's flicker but I can't save any from there.

     
  • At December 25, 2006 at 1:48 PM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I don't think he did any adult hugs (Adam's included) unless I was a part of the hug. He has been playing with Adam like crazy though. Adrienne says I need to get me one of those.

     
  • At January 4, 2007 at 4:09 PM, Blogger Marcel said…

    I like a good hugger, particularly female huggers who stand in close. I am put off by the hugger who top-hugs and puts her fanny out in the air.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home